Build the largest platform integrating DEX, IMO and DAO in DeFi ecology
Cross-chain trading tutorial
1. If you have USDT assets on the HECO chain in your wallet and want to cross-chain to BSC, MDEX and iSwap, a cross-chain protocol, have now reached a cooperation, and you can cross-chain USDT assets with one click through MDEX cross-chain bridge function. This cross-chain service is provided by a third party application (iSwap).
2. Enter the official website of MDEX.COM, reconfirm your wallet to connect to the main HECO network, and click onSpan Chain Bridge". As shown below.
3. Select the coin "USDT", understand that the cross-chain service is provided by the third-party application iSwap, and then click "I have understood, continue cross-chaining".
4. Confirm the receiving address (BSC's receiving address), fill in the cross-chain quantity (single limit 30~500000USDT), cross-chain will charge a certain amount of gas fee and cross-chain procedure service fee, when the cross-chain asset is more than 10000U, it can be free of handling fee.
5. After "Authorize" the wallet click "Confirm", you need to click "Next" again to confirm the transfer and wait for the cross-chain to complete.
6. After the cross-chain step is completed, you can check the completion status in "View Record", and after completion, the wallet switches to BSC network to check the arrival of assets.
BurgerSwap, which I believe you are also familiar with, was launched in September last year when liquidity mining was hot, and already supports exchange, provides liquidity, community governance and cross-chain functions. The cross-chain supported chains are currently ETH, CoinAffiliate and BSC inter-span, and more transaction pairs are supported.
SpookySwap is the Automated Market Maker (AMM) Decentralized Exchange (DEX) for the Fantom Opera network. Unlike other DEXs, we have invested in building a strong foundation with our BOO tokens as governance tokens, diverse farms, built-in bridges, built-in limit orders and user-centric services.