PancakeSwap involves more functions, which are [exchange], [pool] respectively, ,Staking] and [cross-chain bridge] and other functions, here we mainly explain the two major functions of exchange and capital pool.
I. How to use the [Exchange] function?
1. Open TokenPocket, click [Discover] at the bottom, then search PancakeSwap at the top to find and open the DApp.
2、The top of DApp is the main function area, please click on the top right corner to connect your wallet before exchange operation; click on the navigation bar in the top left corner to view all the functions.
3. Click [Swap], then set the tokens to be exchanged and the quantity (auto-match), click [Swap] to enter the confirmation exchange page; (here BNB for TPT as an example)
4. After confirming that the redemption information is correct, click [Confirm Swap] for authorization.
5、After waiting patiently for authorization, enter the payment page, click [Confirm Payment], and then enter your wallet password to complete the redemption.
(Tip: You can click [Miner's Fee] to customize the gas fee.)
Second, how to use the [pool] function?
1. We need to divide into two steps.Authorization.Provide liquidity First click on [Liquidity] at the top, then click on [Add Liquidity].
2. Select the two tokens for liquidity injection and enter the number of tokens (after entering the number of one token, the number of the other token will be filled in automatically), click [Approve TPT] for authorization; (here add BNB and TPT for example)
3、After confirming the information is correct, click [Confirm Payment].
4, enter the wallet password to complete the authorization operation, return to the page, click [Supply] to provide liquidity to the pool.
5. After confirming that the information is correct, click [Confirm Supply].
6, click [confirm payment] to complete the addition of liquidity; (click [miner fee] to customize the gas fee)
7. When the in-chain transfer is complete, return to the page to see your liquidity details.
III. How to withdraw liquidity?
1. PancakeSwap supports the redemption of the injected liquidity tokens at any time, if you want to withdraw the proceeds, click [Remove] on the [Liquidity] page.
2. In the process of extracting liquidity, you also need to perform authorization operation first. After entering the page, select the withdrawal quantity and tokens (here take the withdrawal of BNB and TPT for example, you can slide the slider bar to adjust the quantity), then click [Approve] to authorize.
3. Click [Confirm] and enter the password to complete the authorization.
4. After returning to the page, click [Remove] to extract your mobility.
5. After confirming the information is correct, click [Confirm] to complete the liquidity withdrawal. You can return to the [Assets] page to check the tokens you withdrew.